Hello.
UPDATES, people?
FINE.
Well we just had a tiff.
Vivien is psycho she likes knowing about THINGS (object / almost nothing) normal GIRLS dont wish to know of.
Ha ha ha ha ha RIGHT GLAZE?
Ahya random la.
This randomness is not caused by boredom.
BUT OBLIGATIONS (oops).
Hahahahaha joking la valerie &ant.
I've been procrastinating.
HEADACHE HEADACHEEEEEEEEEE.
Work undone.
UNDONE.
UNDONEEEE.
Okay random but that reminds me of kevin's "DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS".
Okay nvm i know you don't understand.
BYEBYE.
PS : I KNOW ALR LA YOU DUMBDUMB.
-
Thanks, kid.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- -I deleted away past commentsLIKE THEY DIDNT EXIST...
- THIS BLOGshall be my ranting ground (thus the titl...
- I'M SORRY.-WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?
- IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS COULD RELATE TO MY PREVIOUS EN...
- OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!SAY WHAT?GREAT + SPECIAL + ON...
- Hello all.THIS VIDEO is heaps cool. {It [does] tak...
- THE WORD OF THE DAY IS :FAT.{entry is backdated.}
- Lies are there to friggin' protect, LAH.Pardon me ...
- AIYA.CRAZYLAH.
- Seriously, why do you freakin' care of the trivial...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home